Saturday, August 27, 2011

My saturday

How many calories does packing burn off? I'm hoping a lot!

My apartment is about 75% packed now. Which is great, since both my husband and I still have to work full time this week and we're moving the end of the week.

Did pretty well today food wise despite eating way too many cheetos today. I kept it to only 2 meals, so I could budget for some cheetos and wine in my day. Definitely not the best  way to go about things, since I'm now hungry. But it is midnight and I think I can just head to bed instead of eating. I wanted to be able to have what I was craving. The other two meals were pretty filling though - I had an ihop breakfast of pancakes, low calorie syrup, turkey bacon, and fruit. And then dinner I made a steak stir-fry. Didn't snack much, other than my cheetos and wine. End of the day: 1860 calories. I can definitely live with that considering I ate food I love and stayed close to my daily calories.  Once in awhile eating out of the box isn't bad.

More packing tomorrow plus BBQ at DH's families. Dreading going back to work on Monday after being out sick Thursday and Friday. Just hoping my boss isn't upset and things go smoothly.


No comments:

Post a Comment